15 April, 2008

Quick, Easy and FUN MONDAY!!!

Hello, Internet. I'm back, and I'm done ignoring you!!

Actually, I wasn't ignoring you, I was just so busy. I stayed at two hotels in San Diego, one with internet access but I had no time to check, and the other probably hadn't heard of the internet yet. So there's that.

But, I'm back! And, I have pictures to post! And.....FUN MONDAY!! So I promise that when I get home I will spend some time paying attention to you.

Also, THANKS, INTERNET! I had so many sweet comments to my "I feel sorry for myself" post! You are awesome. And yes, I do feel better now.

So, on to the important things. Fun Monday! I'm hosting next Monday, April 21st!And the topic is one that based on past Fun Mondays I think will be popular. I hope, at least! It's definitely something I've been working on.

My girlfriends and I all have Bucket Lists. I've been working on mine for several years now. Several weeks ago, Tiggerlane asked us all what was on our Bucket Lists. And what do you know, we ALL have them. But what is the point of the list, if you don't actually work to check things off of it? So here's what I want to know:

What have you done in your life that was worth doing? I want to know the moments in your life that you hope will be the ones to pass through your mind when your time comes. I hope that doesn't sound too morbid. This doesn't necessarily have to be items you have checked off your Bucket List, it can be those small moments that made you smile, or the time you got that huge promotion you deserved, or the first time your baby smiled at you out of pure joy. I want to know all the moments, big and small, that make life sweet! If you don't already have a running list of these in your mind, you should! These moments help you remember how much your life is worth living, and we all deserve to enjoy it.

Boy, that California sun must have gotten to me!

So there you have it! I do already have a running list of names, so when I get home tonight I will work on figuring out some fancy way of posting them so they are easy to get to. So sign up!

34 comments:

Gattina said...

OK I sign up and will rake my brain if I have done something unforgettable for the whole world in my life. I didn't make a bucket list because I am against lists in general not even a shopping list !

Patience-please said...

Please sign me up. I may have to post early or late, as I'm traveling on Monday. (Although my tickets are on Frontier, which just went belly up.)

Patience

Fianna said...

Sign me up!!

Welcome back. Glad to hear you had a good time!

JennV said...

Wow... sounds like a tough challenge! Sign me up anyway! Good luck with Hosting next week!

ChrisB said...

Hi Please sign me up for Next Monday~Hope I can think of something!

Aoj & The Lurchers said...

Welcome back!

COunt me in please....though I'm not sure this is going to be "easy"!

Sandy said...

sign me up, please and thanks.

Kaytabug said...

Glad you are feeling better!!
Add me to the growing list please!

Lil Mouse said...

sounds great. sign me up please!

hulagirlatheart said...

I'm in. Sign me up.

Amanda said...

Please sign me up too :)

nikki said...

Cool, sign me up please.

Beckie said...

I think this one is going to be challenging! Sign me up pretty please.

http://giveitatry.wordpress.com

Junebug said...

Please sign me up for Fun Monday. Thanks.

Heather said...

I'll give it a try!

Alison said...

sign me up also please!!! thanks for hosting.

Nekked Lizard Lady said...

Oooo, a brain teaser this week. Sign us up, we'll play.

Robin (the PENSIEVE one) said...

Ah...sounds FUN!

But :(, I won't be able to take part in FM this week.

I FINALLY updated the FM Listing page at my site and added your theme :). I was a month behind and didn't even know it! Someone should bust my chops!

Anyway, thank you for hosting, and I'll look forward to reading many as I'm able :).

:)

SwampAngel65 said...

Count me in!

Hootin' Anni said...

My life is very simple and uncluttered. So, if I end up with ONE boring list of things I've accomplished, it's not my fault really. rofl

In other words, count me in. I'll be here on the 21st.

Rose said...

Wow... sounds like it's a tough
challenge being a new bloger.
Sign me up anyway! I'll try my best.

Faye said...

Please sign me up--you did say something we're proud of having done, right? Could go in the opposite direction just as well, but not willing to share that!!

ellen b said...

Hi Southern Doll!
ellen b is joining the fun on Monday.
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

kitten said...

I think I already signed up, but just want to double check!

Pamela said...

I'm twirling my head trying to shake something out... there must be something..!!
Sign me up. I may be late, however.

swampy said...

Sign me up with ONE condition:
1) that I may not follow the rules EXACTLY
2) because I'm on the road and may not have Internet
3) because my back is "out" and I can't sit up
4) because I haven't accomplished much to put on a Fun Monday post

lisa marie said...

Yes, I would like to play. Sign me up. :)

jennifer said...

Sign me up Southern Doll!
I'll be playing along.


Thanks - Jen

Tiggerlane said...

Oooh...yeah! This IS a good one - and easy for us older folks! Count me in!

Karina said...

I think I forgot to sign up...sign me up please! :D

Mamalang said...

I wanna do it!

jientje said...

Can I still sign up?
There musqt be something I can come up with,and I love FM, so, I'll give it a go!

Stephanie said...

Okeydoke!! Sign me up!! I'll figure out something...

storyteller said...

Fun topic! I'm playing today at Small Reflections ... so please add me to the list ;--)
Hugs and blessings,