10 March, 2008

I got nothing.

Y'all, I'm boring today. I have nothing of note to write about. So I'll make a list of what I do know.

1. I love coupons. Find them here.
2. I'm still not 100% recovered from my weekend.
3. A Time To Kill touched everyone! I think everyone who commented on my Fun Monday loved that movie.
4. Spring is coming. Georgia was BEAUTIFUL today.
5. My apartment complex asked us to move our cars today so they could re-pave the parking lot. They did not re-pave, they spray painted. ANNOYED.
6. Running makes me sleep good.

That's all, happy Monday.

1 comments:

Nekked Lizard Man said...

Your boring day beats my busy days. I make a list and it never gets done. So much for organization. And yes, the "repaving" vs. painting seems different in the logical world, but that is just me. NLM