04 November, 2007

Cock Blocked....By My Cat!

So, it's been a while for me.....like since July. I have not been boinked since July. There, I said it. I have been trying to be really good! And I've done really good! But now I need to get boinked. Badly.

So, I've been seeing Mr. WalGreen's for a couple months now...casually. He calls once a week, we hang out, have dinner, a few drinks....normal dating routine. I have spent the night at his house once, it was pretty G-rated.

So last night he comes over, we are watching football, I lose (another) bet and now owe him dinner AND dessert. Things are going lovely, we're having fun, drinking some red wine....good times. We decide it's time for bed.

Things are getting hot and heavy. It's nice! He's a great kisser, and while he seems like he wants me to make the first move, he's fun. It's going well. So I make the first move. It works. In my head, I'm thinking "Thank God! I'm going to get laid!" Then, conversation ensues.

Mr. WalGreen: "Uhm, I think your cat just jumped on the bed."
SD: "She did? I didn't notice."
Mr. W: "Yeah....uhm....she's on my foot."
SD: "Well, kick her off the bed. It's fine."
Mr. W: "......"

So here I make a move to find the cat and shoo her off my bed so we can get on with the getting on. Mission Accomplished.

Mr. W: "Uhm. I lost it. I'm sorry."
SD: "What?"
Mr. W: "Yeah...the cat thing.....I know you're pissed. I can't help it."

And he rolls over and passes out. WOW. I am so lucky. Cock Blocked by my cat. Who knew that could happen??

2 comments:

Fianna said...

That's horrible!! Damn cat. Not Craig and I have been together awhile, so we shoo the cats away, but then it gets a bit freaky when they are just sitting on the floor watching. This isn't a peep show folks!

Meaghan Lee said...

I have never known a man to be deterred by the presence of one (or both!) of my cats. This guy is clearly insane in his brain and/or membrane.