02 October, 2007

This and That

So, I've been back from Vegas for over a week now, and I have a post in mind about it, but it's been so long that the fire and excitement of those thoughts are dying out. My prime time for creativity and productivity is between the hours of 9:00 and 2:00, but I'm at work during those hours. When I get home, I generally want to work out, cook dinner and lay around.

I'm also trying to think of more ways to make this more interesting and creative. So maybe one day I will have a return reader. That will be nice! I was thinking of adding a style section, photography, products I love....I need to learn how to actually add those things!

One day, this place will be cool. I look forward to it.

I love how Blogger says that I was born in the year of the Rooster. Come on, Blogger, it's the year of the Cock. We all know that.

0 comments: