13 September, 2007

Who Am I?

Who are you? And why would I want to read about you??

Well, good questions. I'm just a girl trying to make it happen. What, I don't know. Something, though. And there are so many times I think to myself, "Damn, that shit's funny. I can't believe it just happened to you. I better write this down so I don't forget." So I'm really just trying to get it all down on paper (the Internet? My computer? I don't know the high-tech conversion of that saying....) so I can laugh at me when i have Alzheimer's and don't remember me.

Got it? Good, now we can go on being friends.

I promise I won't write about what I had for lunch - that is boring. And plus, sometimes, I don't want to admit it. But I do promise to bring to the table the great follies of my life - past, present and future. With a huge focus on love, lust and sex. Being a Southern girl with all that charm and a Big Northern Attitude, I do attract comedy.

This is going to be fun, guys! What, you don't believe me? Just another blog? OK, I'll leave you with a teaser list of stories to come:
1. "Do Me In the Butt" guy
2. How to Get a Vacation Paid For by a Stranger - WITHOUT Sex
3. Weekly Favorites - Ways to Remind Yourself the World Is, Indeed, Good
4. What NOT to say

Stay! Read! Laugh at me! We'll do this together!

0 comments: